The quest for global data standards has long been recognized as a challenge for the financial industry. But in the middle of an economic downturn, and while firms focus on fire-fighting initiatives, standards may miss out on the necessary attention. The credit crunch has put a renewed focus on cost reduction, and this could put pressure on the development and adoption of data standards. So is now the right time to find new, innovative solutions?
Since most of the identification and standards work
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership