COPENHAGEN - Online trading platform Saxo Bank is implementing a range of Telekurs Financial data as part of the final phase of its back-office revamp, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Copenhagen-based Saxo is in the middle of a several-year-long initiative to reduce manual processing and improve efficiency. Last summer, the organization reviewed several static data vendors and Telekurs Financial emerged as the best option for the firm.
The deal includes the Telekurs reference data feed Valor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit