GoldenSource's Vanlint Takes New Responsibilities
Enterprise data management solutions provider GoldenSource Corporation has appointed Neill Vanlint as senior vice-president of client operations EMEA and Asia. Having been a senior GoldenSource manager for 20 years, he will take on new responsibilities managing client operations in a new geography, supporting the company's strategy to grow in the emerging European and Asian financial markets.
GoldenSource also recently appointed Paul Ashcroft t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act