TORONTO/LONDON - Counterparty data vendor Avox is working on authoritative source convergence, a program set to enhance transparency by facilitating free sharing of data with authoritative sources, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Avox plans to offer organizations such as the UK regulator the Financial Services Authority (FSA) all its core data and updates for free, in return for access to their core data and updates. The program aims to enhance and extend consistent data in the regulatory
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit