PITTSBURGH-US custodian Mellon Financial is rolling out Telekurs Financial's Valordata Feed of securities and corporate actions data for use within its own corporate actions system as well as that of the Pace data platform from its Eagle Investment Systems subsidiary.
Amy Harkins, managing director of market data and director of global asset servicing at Mellon, says the aim of the move is to supply the firm's growing global client base-especially in Europe and Scandinavia-with additional dat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act