Danese Takes Lead at Bloomberg
Bloomberg has hired Andrea Danese as global head of data solutions, based in New York. In the past years, Danese has held managing positions in different advisory outlets, including Fifth Avenue Advisors and Fusion Advisory Partners. Previously, Danese has been CEO of Tullett Prebon Information, a position he left in April 2006 (Inside Market Data, April 10, 2006). He joined the firm a year before that from credit derivatives trading platform Creditex, where he was
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit