Brussels - Although Swift is scaling down the 2009 annual review to keep messaging standards in line with business changes, the Standards Release 2009 scale-back should have a minimum impact on the corporate actions industry, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Malene McMahon, business manager for Swift's standards division, says the MT Standards Release 2009 "will not include any changes to securities-related messages as per our recent agreement with the community and approval by the board in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II