SYDNEY-Australian insurance provider Catholic Church Insurances (CCI) has selected data processing solution HiPortfolio/3 from DST International (DSTi) to help centralize systems on one platform.
Sydney-based CCI, previously relying on multiple installed systems for administration, reporting and compliance, chose DSTi following a public tender process. With more than A$543 million under management, implementing the new system from DSTi will allow the firm to achieve a more streamlined process
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling