New York - The Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has implemented regular corporate actions metrics to monitor development, according to a speaker at the North American Financial Information Summit in New York in May.
The corporate actions metrics, rolled out internationally to focus on achievement and improvement, are based on simple key performance indicators (KPIs) that help measure efficiency and benchmark the corporate actions processing work across seven operating sites.
Amy Harkins, senio
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit