The benefits of XBRL and the technology behind data tagging for data management are numerous. Standardization of information, reduction of errors, high data-processing speeds and elimination of the need to re-key information will come with the new reporting standard. The industry is now getting ready for change, making sure systems are in place to fully utilize the tagged data.
In May, a survey carried out by XBRL US, a non-profit Washington DC-based consortium for XML business reporting standard
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit