Serenita Wins Reference Data Executive of the Year Award
Peter Serenita, global head of pricing operations at JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services, was crowned Reference Data Executive of the Year at the Inside Reference Data Awards 2009, presented at a dinner in New York in May. Serenita was made chief data officer at JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services in 2006 - a position that revolved around strategy, vision and developing road maps - and became global head of pricing operations last yea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit