NEW YORK - Information provider Markit has made Markit Red Index Codes freely available on its website for buy-side use for confirmation of indices transactions via the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Inside Reference Data has learned.
Red codes, first introduced for credit default swap identification, have always been assigned to represent a given index, series and version number, but previously the use of these codes required a Red license. In addition to the Red index code, M
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank