London - Interactive Data leads in terms of market share in the pure reference data segment and not Bloomberg, as stated in Inside Reference Data in August. The figures provided to us by Inside Market Data Reference had been mis-calculated. IRD apologises for the error.
Interactive Data has 35% of the reference data market share based on the $377 million revenues generated from its reference data products, while Bloomberg has 28%, according to revised figures from Inside Market Data Reference
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming