In October, Deutsche Bank announced plans to axe 1,100 back-office jobs, according to press reports. The market turmoil has meant many firms have had to operate with fewer resources, and outsourcing certain reference data activities may be seen as a good alternative when reducing the number of staff on the payroll.
While outsourcing in this space is not new, vendors have previously suggested the trend to outsource reference data management has developed slower than expected. Is this about to chan
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers