NEW YORK - Several corporate actions data vendors have recently introduced enhanced class actions data services and entered new partnerships to meet increasing demand from clients following the subprime crisis, which is set to result in a growth in class actions and securities litigations brought by groups of shareholders, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The US division of Swiss data vendor Telekurs has entered an agreement with London-based Global Claims Filings, part of the same company as N
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit