In November 2008, the US President's Working Group on Financial Markets announced a series of initiatives to strengthen the oversight and infrastructure of the over-the-counter derivatives market. The group announced plans to develop credit default swap central counterparties and issued objectives for initiatives aimed at addressing OTC derivatives-related challenges.
These plans will also have an impact on the data industry. From a data perspective, more firms are looking at how to improve integ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act