Washington, DC - US regulator the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), which mandated the use of data tagging standard XBRL for company filings last year, is actively participating in XBRL discussions at industry events, encouraged by the number of initiatives based on its project, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Washington DC-based David Blaszkowsky, director, office of interactive disclosure at SEC, who regularly speaks at conferences about XBRL-related topics, says corporate actions is o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit