New York - JPMorgan Securities Services has in the last year enhanced its securities pricing operations, creating a three-hub model in Edinburgh, Dallas and Mumbai, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Peter Serenita, who was made global head of pricing operations at JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services in February, now has regional pricing teams in Edinburgh, Dallas and Mumbai. "When I came on the scene we had one hub that was servicing our European Fund Accounting clients. We have taken that
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp