LONDON - The financial crisis resulted in a growing need for fair-value pricing techniques, and fair-value committees and strong relationships with vendors helped pricing teams manage the risk associated with pricing decisions in volatile markets, according to speakers at a SIX Telekurs Fair Value briefing in London in November.
Matthew Cox, head of securities data management, Europe, Bank of New York Mellon, said there is a huge focus on accuracy and timeliness in the pricing business. The prici
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act