LONDON - The UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) has licensed a suite of credit data services from the Markit Group as part of its efforts to enable the day-to-day monitoring of the credit default swap (CDS) industry.
The FSA will use Markit's benchmark CDS pricing, as well as its Reference Entity Database service, which provides standard reference entity and reference obligation identifiers for CDSs. The FSA will also have access to Market Portal, which provides an interface to asset prici
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit