London - Centralized data committees focused on standardizing policies and procedures are key for data governance success, according to panelists at the European Financial Information Summit in London in September.
Michael McMorrow, enterprise data warehouse designer at Allied Irish Bank, said he reports to the chief technology officer, but data is seen as a separate area not owned by IT. At Allied Irish Bank, data governance is seen to be a 'whole business' responsibility and, as such, is shared
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II