NEW YORK - Credit Suisse plans to expand its prime broker services to its hedge fund clients by offering its securities master file (SMF) via a multi-function, front-to-back office alternative investment platform provided by Paladyne Systems.
The bank and vendor have started working to integrate the Paladyne suite of hedge fund systems with Credit Suisse's prime broker services, including its SMF, says Sameer Shalaby, chief executive officer at Paladyne. In addition to enabling the trade auto
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership