Roland Peters has been appointed to the newly created role of capital markets manager at London-based data provider Perfect Information. Peters will be responsible for the expansion and development of Perfect Filings-Perfect Information's global database comprising more than 5 million company filings-and Perfect Debt-an online database of prospectuses and pricing supplements covering more than 210,000 fixed-income securities.
Before joining Perfect Information, Peters was manager of editorial
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling