Daniel Villardi has been named account relationship manager for XSP at Xcitek, a global provider of market data, corporate actions software and staffing solutions.In this position, he will provide relationship management to post-implementation clients of XSP, playing a critical role in building, solidifying and enhancing relationships by managing the ongoing exchange of information regarding client demands, client initiatives and proactively providing and soliciting product development prior
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act