PARIS - BNP Paribas is undertaking an internal review of the global management of its reference data. The bank-wide survey is the result of a successful data management project recently completed at the French bank's New York office.
The internal review is being run by the global project team at BNP Paribas' Paris offices. The goal is to see if the data management infrastructure in place at the New York office can be applied to BNP Paribas' other major trading centers. The team expects to pro
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit