LONDON - Reuters is in the middle of an unprecedented year-long project to address the issue of data quality using Motorola's Six Sigma method. The first phase of the project, dubbed 'Content Transformation,' focuses on Reuters' fixed-income data, and is expected to run until the end of this year.
Charles Fiori, senior vice president, global product business owner at DataScope Mutual Funds, says Six Sigma is an extremely effective process that looks into every aspect of the data. "It is not j
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership