LONDON - The London Stock Exchange has cut staff positions by at least 10 percent. However, the impact on the exchange's IT and data departments is "light," one source says.
The LSE has eliminated between 40 and 50 roles, according to sources close to the exchange. The exchange, which already operates a fairly tight ship staff-wise, is understood to have fewer than 400 employees.
The cuts are said to be in mid-level roles across all business areas, but particularly in the administration and fi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit