Capco founding partner Eric Bohner has been appointed head of managed services sales for Europe, based in Antwerp. He previously managed client relationships for Capco's reference data and hedge fund services within Benelux. Capco has also appointed Neil Innes as a product manager in Capco Reference Data Services, based in London. He joins from Deutsche Bank.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act