Former SunGard Data Systems executive vice president Dale Richards has started a business and investment consultancy aimed at the enterprise data management industry. LakeFront Data Ventures, where Richards is CEO based in Toronto, has been operational for less than a month.
LakeFront aims to help new entrants to the market gain a foothold in the reference data and enterprise data management arena as well as advise large firms on where best to invest their capital in this industry.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won