A few years ago, Michael Moore, the controversial film director, played with the idea of a new televised show following the arrests of high-profile white-collar CEOs to offset the racial bias of shows such as Cops or America's Most Wanted. With MiFID coming up, CEOs and CIOs should be on the look-out for the liberal filmmaker.
With close to one year left before MiFID comes into force, some management teams in banks around Europe are still not taking MiFID seriously. While most seem to be in C
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit