BEIJING-The future of the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) acting as the registration authority for ISO 6166 (which covers International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs)) still hangs in the balance after a recent International Standardization Organization (ISO) plenary meeting held in Beijing last month.
In China, the ISO's Technical Committee 68 (TC68), Sub-Committee 4 (SC4) decided to formalize and initiate Working Group 1 (WG1) in order to review ISO 6166, according
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II