WASHINGTON, DC - The majority of market participants say industry certification is a good idea, but cost concerns represent the key obstacles and could make or break the project, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Industry association the FISD has completed an industry-wide survey on certification, and the results were released at the FISD General Meeting in New York in June. It revealed that 74.71% of the 441 respondents agreed a certification program would benefit the industry, while only 7.73%
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership