Alan Hirschfield is retiring from the board of directors at Interactive Data, the Bedford, Mass.-based provider of financial market data and analytical tools. Hirschfield will not seek re-election as a director at the end of his current term, which expires on May 7 2006.Interactive Data plans to elect two new independent directors to replace Hirschfield. "It has been very fulfilling for me to serve on the Interactive Data Board during the past six years," says Hirschfield. "During that time
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech