BRUSSELS-Bob Fuller, former director of IT strategy at Dresdner Kleinwort and a leading figure in the industry-backed MiFID Joint Working Group, is mulling market data capture and delivery options in his new role as chief executive of Equiduct, a new pan-European equity exchange launched last week. The new venture was set up to address the transparency challenges of the European Commission's MiFID regulations.
Equiduct, which is expected to gain full regulatory status as a Belgian exchange i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit