VIENNA-Wiener Börse is launching a new feed next year that will replace its existing IDF (Integrated Datafeed).
The new feed, which will be called ADH (Alliance Data Highway), will carry all the data currently available on IDF: all tradable securities on Wiener Börse and the Budapest Stock Exchange-equities, derivatives, bonds, exchange-traded funds, certificates and commodities-and calculated indexes for two exchanges. It will add issue information; enhanced master data, including first and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit