Austin to Depart Xtrakter
Graeme Austin is due to leave his role as chief analytics officer at data and over-the-counter trade-matching provider Xtrakter in May. He joined Xtrakter, formerly part of ICMA, in 2007 as director, product management and was promoted to his current position in January. In February, Austin also became CEO at ISITC Europe. He will be pursuing opportunities in product management, business development and strategy within the financial services sector.
Hale Leaves Netik
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers