LONDON - A data utility would bring an end to increasing data costs, according to users at the Xtrakter conference held in London in May.
The users agreed the issue they face today does not revolve around the instrument itself but on the way it is being sold to them as consumers.
A representative of the Information Providers User Group (IPUG) who spoke at the conference said: "Today, when you buy an instrument, you do not pay for the data but you are paying for the usage of that data. If there w
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse