Suresh Jayaraman, former head of risk information architecture at AIG, has joined Morgan Stanley as vice-president. Jayaraman had previously worked at Morgan Stanley from 1997 to 2000 as project manager. Some of his previous roles include VP, equities technology at Goldman Sachs, engagement manager at IBM, senior consultant/trainer at Sybase and senior systems engineer at General Dynamics.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit