RBC Capital Markets has accelerated its counterparty data program, creating a golden copy and working with partners to validate data and meet regulatory requirements.
London-based Julia Sutton, global head of customer accounts, RBC Capital, who presented the case study at the Avox user group meeting in London in July, said counterparty data does not work in isolation, and to make improvements at RBC it was necessary to focus on four different areas.
The first step was the creation of a golden co
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit