Firms are increasingly exploring the use of outsourcing strategies as part of data quality programs, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Following the financial crisis, data practitioners have started to become more conscious of the benefits of outsourcing, as many struggle with limited human resources and a need to introduce a more predictable cost structure.
When first embarking on an outsourcing strategy, firms typically start with the basic data quality efforts. Washington, DC-based Elena
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming