David Blaszkowsky has become associate director in charge of the US Securities & Exchange Commission's new Office of Data and Analytics. With this, Blaszkowsky, who was previously director of the Office of Interactive Data, moves to the division of risk, strategy and financial innovation, a division created in 2009. The Office of Interactive Data, which was charged with the task of implementing XBRL for financial reporting, has become part of the new data and analytics office as the XBRL initiat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II