With a range of differences between markets in the Asia-Pacific region, pricing teams need to understand local flavours to ensure accuracy, according to a panel of speakers at the Asia-Pacific Financial Information Summit.
Panelists said the challenges in the Asia-Pacific market tend to relate to market complexity as opposed to instrument complexity. Hong Kong-based Magnus Cattan, director, business development, Asia, Interactive Data, said the US market, for example, “has a lot of very complex
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank