After implementing a data governance model and defining key principles projects need to adhere to, Standard & Poor’s (S&P) has seen improved data consistency and new product innovation, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
When S&P developed its data governance strategy five years ago, New York-based Darren Skott, previously global head of reference data at Reuters, was made global head of a new group at S&P, the data stewardship group. Skott’s group now has around 35 staff globally, who all wo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit