Industry association FISD has finished the early adopter period for the Financial Information Associate certification, and after reviewing the results the pass mark for the exam has been set at 75%.
The multiple-choice-style exam includes 150 questions, meaning professionals will have to get 113 questions right to pass and become certified.
During the early adopter phase, exam-takers had to wait to find out if they had passed or failed, but now the pass mark has been set, they will know that imm
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent