Data management provider Asset Control has opened an office in Zurich and appointed Patrick Odoni as senior sales executive for Europe, based in the Swiss city.
Some of Odoni's previous roles include consultant at SunGard, where he focused on trading and risk management projects, and managing partner at the risk and return measurement services provider Talkfinance.
The opening of the Zurich office is the latest move in Asset Control's growth strategy. In December 2010, the firm announced it was
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act