Swiss data vendor SIX Telekurs' US subsidiary has made a number of new hires in its Stamford, Conn. headquarters to strengthen its US management team in preparation for anticipated business growth.
At the end of last year, the vendor hired Anthony Fiori as manager of data acquisition, responsible for acquiring content and for negotiation and relationship management with Telekurs USA's third-party suppliers, as well as for expanding the vendor's content into new areas and coordinating data betwee
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse