Patrik Neutjens has been appointed head of reference data at Swift after more than 20 years at the company.
Neutjens, who joined Swift in 1985, has held several roles at the company, including product manager, responsible for reconciliation and reference data products from 1985 to 1993 and manager partner solutions and director corporate communications and events from 1993 to 2001 and 2001 to 2007 respectively.
Most recently he was head of partner management, responsible for partner relationships
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act