Research Affiliates, an investment management firm based in Newport Beach, California, is implementing data management software AC Invest from Asset Control to help automate data management and improve control of data.
The data-driven firm already had a one terabyte data warehouse, and the addition of AC Invest is aimed at helping the business manage all the data and improving automation.
Mike Bowers, head of strategic operations and technology, Research Affiliates, says the firm identified the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp