In Swift’s January comment letter to the Office of Financial Research (OFR) on legal entity identification, it suggested the BIC, for which it is the registration authority, could be used as a legal entity identifier (LEI). The argument was that the existing code is a registered ISO standard that is widely used, and extending the scope of this code could help keep implementation costs down.
But since then, an ISO study group under the financial services technical committee 68 (TC68) has discusse
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit