FactSet has introduced a new global business entity data feed, EDM Publishing Package, and a mapping service, the Concordance Service, which are the first two offerings in a new suite of reference data products, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The product lines are aimed at helping clients link proprietary entity-level identifiers to FactSet and security-level symbologies, or internal security-level identifiers to entity identifiers. The idea is that the offerings can be used to transform
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse